we just set up a 14 ft by 36 inch pool above ground and before we put the chlorine in it we had put a cap full of shock in it and the next day it was green so then we put the chlorine in it and its not helped what do we need to do to get it back to normal we even put more shock in it but it still did not help it


Green water probably indicates algae which could be treated with an algaecide. However, if the water is green colored but not with any suspended material (just discolored) this may be a result of metals present. In which case the only way to remove the metals is to add a metal remover.