So I get home from work got in the pool was in the pool with daughter and grandkids my husband gets home about two hours later and yells at us to get out, he said he decided to shock the pool ( 18×48 ) add clorine and ph balance to it, it’s about 3:00am my skin feels a little hot with a mild burning sensation, and i ve taken 3 showers and can still smell clorine on my skin, woke up my daughter she’s fine grandkids fine, but should we seek medical attention? Very concerned parent?


If the burning sensation and/or rash persist for longer than 24 hours, I would seek medical advice. You may just be experiencing a mild irritation from the high chlorine levels, but it is better to be sure.