I have a 15\’ easy-set pool but would like to use a bigger filter/pump. The hole is too small in the side of the pool. Any way to modify?


Unforunately, it is not recommended to modify the the existing inlet. However, there are typically larger (higher HP) pumps available to fit the existing plumbing. Local pool stores can usually source the larger pumps and may have advice on retrofitting to the existing inlet if necessary.