How can I bring my PH level down. It is too high.


Usually a dry acid called sodium bisulfate is used. Muriatic acid can also be used but is a more harsh chemical to handle and you have to use it carefully with your pool. Follow manufacturers directions for both as often dilution is recommended before adding to the pool. The chemical will likely be called pH down or pH decreaser or something to that extent that clearly identifies that it is a chemical used to reduce pH.