Hi, our friend has an out-of-ground pool that recently was tested and the results indicated the water had little oxygen. Added an oxygen chemical but was told not to use chlorine. The pool despite being cleaned daily is milky.
How can she fix this please?


As long as the pool does not use a biguanide sanitizer you can add a non-chlorine shock. This can help to clear up the water as if chlorine is not recommended there must be a good reason. Also make sure the filter is clean and running full time until the pool clears up. Last, if the pool is still not clearing up, a partial drain and refill with fresh water will refresh your pool water.